Thursday, October 22, 2009

Transformative Power of Intimacy

Philip Belzunce, Ph.D., ND, RPE, LSMFT, CPC

One of the lessons that I have learned so vividly can be compared to the sun in the sky. Some days, especially in winter, we may see only the dark clouds and believe with conviction in the delusion that the sun is not present. But just because the bright sun is entirely obscured by the dark clouds, it does not mean that the sun is not there shining.

I learned that no amount of preaching for world peace will ultimately create a harmonious humanity if any of us are still divided within. Through self-discovery and healing in body, emotions, mind, and spirit, to fully embrace my soul journey, I have transformed, with forgiveness and love, past fears and pains, to claim the joy I am living in my present and into my future. I am allowing myself to fully embrace a loving world.

Through experiences of “dying,” I learned the value of living. Though my body was threatened, my spirit became alive. I am now in a space of being truly grateful for how my past experiences have transformed how I perceive life. I believe that my gratitude helps me support my clients in a true theology of liberation through the process of integrating body, mind, and spirit.

From Overcomers, Inc.; True Stories of Hope, Courage and Inspiration. To get your own copy and receive dozens of bonus gifts go to http://www.overcomersbook.com/booklaunch

No comments:

Post a Comment